If I say “March” does your mind go immediately to the calendar month when winter fades away and green of spring appears young and tender with the promise warmer weather?
Or does “March” conjure images of soldiers in formation, boots thudding against the parade ground in unison to the “Hup, two, three, four. Pick’em up, two, three, four.”
The month of March sort of snuck up on me, and I’m falling into formation and marching through the month March.
Here’s what’s going on
1) Bayou Born is on sale (still, I’m told because Amazon can be stubborn.) and that’s a good thing for your wallet because it’s only 99¢. http://amzn.com/B00B9L1VAC
2) Book Signing. March 8th at 1:00 pm Eastern, you’ll find me at Hiram Books. I’m signing with authors Melissa Klein and Marilyn Baron. We’re very excited to meet readers and we’ve put together an awesome gift basket, Spring is the theme, for one lucky person. I just received my first glimpse of the paperback of Bayou Bound! I’m so excited to share. Hiram Books: http://www.hirambookstore.com/ https://www.facebook.com/HiramBooks
3) Renee Regent, the writer of sexiness and fabulous blogger, is hosting me until March 10th. The questions she asked during her interview probed deep. And, there’s a GIVEAWAY, but in order to play, you must leave a comment. Not sure what to comment about? Consider letting me know what you learned about me from the interview that surprised you. http://reneeregent.com/2014/02/23/author-interview-linda-joyce/
4) Evolved World is hosting me RIGHT NOW! The website is THE place for information about Dating, Relationships, Sex & Toys, Lifestyle, Books, Empowerment, Health and a place to shop for those most intimate of items. I’m going to give lagniappe. What’s that? It’s all explained at the end of my post…but before you fast-forward to the end of the posting, check out the simmering heat between Biloxi and Nick in the excerpt provided. http://evolvedworld.com/2014/03/linda-joyce-mardi-gras-excerpt-bayou-bound/
5) Bayou Born be making a debut at the Fussy Librarian on March 10th. These are the requirements to make the cut:
In order to be considered, your ebook should have:
•10 reviews and a 4.0 rating on Amazon or Barnes and Noble, 11 to 19 reviews and a 4.0 rating, or 20 reviews and a 3.5 rating. If you have 10 reviews split between Amazon’s various stores — like US and UK — your book is eligible.
•A price of $5.99 or less.
•A quality cover.
I’m happy to report the 4.1-Star rating at Amazon with 30 reviews.
So check out the Fussy Librarian. http://www.thefussylibrarian.com/
6) March 19th, you’ll find me at Petit Fours and Hot Tamales. I’m working on that blog post now. Hope you’ll drop by. I’m going to offer a gift for a lucky person who leaves a comment. http://www.petitfoursandhottamales.com/
7) I will close out the month with a visit with author Betty Bolté: Romance beyond the ordinary… where the past meets the paranormal! I’m going to be sharing my own personal paranormal experience. You won’t want to miss it! AND, I’ll have a very special gift for one lucky person. Stop by and leave a comment. It could be your lucky day! http://www.bettybolte.com/blog.htm
8) Bayou Bound is on sale for $3.99 until May 28th. I’m thrilled about all the wonderful 5-Star reviews! I hope it will be making a debut at the Fussy Librarian soon. http://amzn.com/B00I28U6OC